From environmental responsibility to better money mileage, NGVs were made for fleets.
- CNG vehicles can reduce a company’s fuel expenses by 30-50%
- One-in-five of all new transit buses in the U.S. are being powered by CNG
- Central fuel and maintenance make fleets ideal for current CNG fueling infrastructure
- On-site CNG Fuel Stations use existing utility pipelines, are modular and can be quickly constructed
- Mechanics can be quickly & easily trained to support both vehicles & infrastructure
Types of fleets already utilizing NGVs include:
- Taxi cabs
- Over-the-road trucks
- Street sweepers
- Refuse haulers
- School buses
- Delivery vehicles
- Airport shuttles
- And more
See a comprehensive list of available natural gas fueled commercial vehicles and engines.