NGVs aren’t just fit for fleets. From cost-savings to superior safety, see how CNG delivers the next phase in auto-owning value and convenience.
- With more than 150 CNG engines/vehicles currently available, residential consumers have more options than ever before
- Manufactured in the U.S., the Honda Civic GX is highly rated and in high demand
- Residential consumers can also pursue makes and models from EPA-certified conversion system manufacturers or purchase from a government auction of pre-owned fleet vehicles
- Home fueling appliances and public fueling stations make it easier than ever to fill up the tank (see more info below)
Home Fueling Appliances
Fill up the natural gas tank without leaving the comfort of your garage.
- Consist of either a simple small compressor that mounts on your garage wall or a pedestal and allow you to refuel overnight
- The unit connects to the natural gas line that serves your home
- The apparatus itself runs on electricity and uses fewer watts than most small kitchen appliances
- HE Systems Technologies and Fuelmaker are among the current producers of natural gas home fueling appliances
$1,000 Tax Credit to Get You Going!
Put a $1,000 tax credit toward your home fueling appliance! Learn more about the federal Alternative Fuel Infrastructure Tax Credit currently available.
Natural Gas Public Fueling Stations
With natural gas public fueling stations being built across Florida, finding a place to fuel up will get faster and faster. Visit the Department of Energy site to find a list of available fueling stations, plus those under construction
Follow daily natural gas prices at public fueling stations