The Florida Natural Gas Association (FNGA) is non-profit organization that promotes and encourages the growth of the natural gas industry in the state of Florida. It also seeks to protect the interests of the industry, its members and consumers. Our members include distribution companies, transmission, gas supply marketers and affiliate members. With a membership of more than 100 companies, FNGA represents every segment of the natural gas industry.
Since its formation in 1961, FNGA has provided its members with up-to-date industry safety information and current updates on legislative and regulatory issues. It is committed to foster governmental understanding of, confidence in and cooperation with the natural gas industry.
Members benefit by receiving the latest industry information through meetings, conventions and seminars and the exchange of best practices among members, giving member companies a competitive edge in the rapidly evolving energy industry. On-going professional training and education related to industry management, finance, sales, safety and service is also available to members.
FNGA also sponsors advertising and public relations programs that promote the sale and use of natural gas appliances and related necessary services. It compiles and publishes marketing and public relations tools for members’ use in their own locales.
FNGA continually strives to build goodwill toward the natural gas industry at all levels.
Our strategic objective:
The Florida Natural Gas Association (FNGA) promotes the interests of its Members and provides services and support activities that improve Member effectiveness in the natural gas industry.
To further the strategic objective, the FNGA shall:
- Promote industry issues related to the supply, transmission, distribution and use of natural gas;
- dentify, develop, implement and maintain value-added programs on behalf of Members in the areas of Governmental Relations, Marketing, Operations and Membership;
- Collect and disseminate industry-related information and data among Members;
- Sponsor and conduct conferences, schools and programs that inform and train personnel of the natural gas industry;
- Maintain good relations with other industry trade associations and groups.